Rice Krispie Treats
$90 – $210
Our Rice Crispy Squares taste just like your mom used to make. One square is one dose which equals one gram. They do not have any nuts in them.Buy Rice Krispie Treats online
Buy Rice Krispie Treats online
Our Rice Krispie Treats Squares taste just like your mom used to make. One square is one dose which equals one gram . They do not have any nuts in them and are made of marshmallows and canna butter. Always wait for about 2 hours for them to take effect. If this is your first time consuming THC Rice Krispie Squares only eat 1/2 a square.Buy Rice Krispie Treats online.
Ingredients Rice Krispie Treats: Rice Crispies, Marshmallow, Butterscoth, Sugar
Dosage of Rice Krispie Treats Should only be a full piece and 1/2 a piece if it is your first time. Each edible contains minimum 1 grams. Wait 2 hours between doses. Best to consume at home or comfortable environment
Anyone looking for another way to ingest medical marijuana should give marijuana Rice Krispies treats a try. They make a great alternative to marijuana brownies and similar desserts, especially for anyone who doesn’t like chocolate or is simply looking for a new, equally sweet option. Fortunately, the recipe is among the simplest available when it comes to desserts that contain marijuana, with a short ingredients list and just a few easy steps. Without further ado, here’s how to make marijuana Rice Krispies treats.
List of Ingredients
- 4 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups of crisp rice cereal (either Rice Krispies or another brand)
- 1/4 cup cannabis butter
Equipment To Have on Hand
- 13 x 9-inch baking pan
- Wax paper or a buttered spatula
- Turn a stove burner on low and place the saucepan on it.
- Add the cannabis butter to the pan so it can begin to melt.
- Add the miniature marshmallows to the pan, stirring to ensure they start to melt and mix together.
- Continue to cook butter and marshmallow mixture for another 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Add the crisp rice cereal and stir until the butter and marshmallow mixture is completely coated with the cereal.
- Use either wax paper or a buttered spatula to transfer the mixture from the saucepan to the greased 13 x 9-inch pan, pressing the mixture into the pan until it looks even.
- Allow the Rice Krispies treats mixture to cool, and then cut it into squares that measure 2 x 2 inches.
- Try them out and get ready to feel great.
- To store these marijuana Rice Krispies treats, wrap them in plastic wrap or put them in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week for best results.
Customizing Marijuana Rice Krispies Treats
As cereal fans might guess, these treats can be made in a few different ways, since there are some similar cereal options on the market. Chocolate lovers can use Cocoa Krispies, while people who have fruitier tastes might enjoy Fruity Pebbles instead. Of course, either name brand or generic cereals can be used with this recipe.
In addition, anyone looking to change up this recipe even more can add a number of fun treats. Examples include sprinkles, chocolate chips, butterscotch pieces, M&Ms and Reese’s Pieces, to name just a few options. People who bake this recipe can also top the treats off with chocolate syrup, caramel syrup or Nutella drizzled over them as they cool.
Cannabis users may find it fun to experiment with this recipe, and this applies not only to tasty additions like candy, but also cannabis. That’s because, while many people will find one-quarter cup of cannabis butter to be sufficient for their medicinal needs, some others might want to increase it to one-half cup if these aren’t strong enough. Of course, some people might need less if they’re just getting started with marijuana edibles. The key is to experiment with these just as bakers do with any dessert.
When these are ready to enjoy, be sure to start slowly by eating just one 2 x 2-inch square. On average, it can take from 30 minutes to 90 minutes for edibles to affect anyone who eats them, so someone new to marijuana treats of any kind should wait about that long before having another delicious marijuana Rice Krispies treat.
30g, 20g, 15g, 10g